Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Miracles happen

Miracles truly do happen. The video below is proof. I often don't watch posted videos, especially when I see how long they are, but I promise you, the 9 minutes and 38 seconds you spend watching this will touch you and move you and for me, it strengthened my testimony of the greatness of our loving Heavenly Father. I know that all hard things in life do not turn out the way we would like, but there are also times when our prayers are answered and the pure goodness and greatness of God is proven. I know God lives. He lives and He loves each and every single one of us.



Grab a tissue and be prepared for tears of sadness and even greater tears of joy. I'm going to go hug my little boys and not let them go for a long time!!

2 comments:

Annalisa said...

very sweet. i don't have speakers on my work computer. i think that helped me cry less anyway. miracles are awesome!

Sarah said...

I can't watch this without knowing personally how heart-wrenching it is to leave your child at the hospital! So I couldn't get through it. :)