Sunday, October 18, 2009

GLA-MOR-OUS!

Oh wow, if this doesn’t scream glamour shot (of the modest and reserved nature of course), I don’t know what does! How about that back lighting? And the mirror? Su-weet! Does it get much better than this? I don’t think so!sr picture '97 I terribly miss my long and luxurious hair, I know I will never experience such lusciousness again…

5 comments:

Robin Baker - The Blessed Hippie said...

is that your senior picture? so cute!
I just saw mine the other day and I had no make up on! really? In expensive senior pictures? SO me...still. poor mike

why can't you have that hair again?

Joanne said...

That is awesome! You look the same minus the long hair :) I love the very reserved buttoned all the way up to the neck polo shirt/sweater thing :)

diane said...

I never had hair like that.

Gorgeous! You look like a Barbie...in a good way.

Kricket said...

I LOVE the back light!!!

*katie said...

I can't ever have it again because my hair doesn't grow anymore!!!!! It takes forever and ever!!