Sunday, March 22, 2009

The Alphabet

One of my past photo assignments was taking pictures of the alphabet....one item per letter. This assignment was a lot of fun, though there were definitely some letters that were more difficult than others. Here are just a few of mine...

A is for apple
B is for books
C is for chain
F is for football
G is for guitar
M is for monkey
O is for orchid
S is for signs
W is for wagon

5 comments:

Bryan and Ashley said...

Katie you are rocking this class! I love your pictures!!

Kimberly said...

I'm loving all your pictures! Very impressive. That's fun you've found something you really enjoy and can pursue!

Robin Baker - The Blessed Hippie said...

love the apple and the wagon - I hope our wagon hurries up and looks like that soon!!! ha ha
great job!

Amy Hall said...

The wagon photo wins in my book! :)

* Stephanie said...

Katie,
I know you don't know me -- your husband's family was in my ward growing up. Anyways, I saw your post with the alphabet pictures and absolutely loved them! I have 5 little boys and was wondering if you would allow me to print off the alphabet pictures for them to look at and play with? Would you mind if I did something like that? My e-mail address is stephanielbradshaw@gmail.com, if you want to let me know if that's alright with you.
Thanks,
Stephanie (Chidester) Bradshaw