Thursday, October 2, 2008

Wow

I was looking through pictures on my computer and came across this one...it's still pretty crazy to think that those 2 sweet little boys were in my belly just a few hours before this picture was taken. My goodness, that was a long day.


(The boys were born at 8:56(David) and 9:15(Ethan) p.m. January 29th, this is me a few hours later at 1:53a.m... David is on the left, Ethan on the right...and yes, I could tell them apart right away:)

p.s. the boys are 19 minutes apart...as in no c-section...meaning I had to push TWICE. and yes, I had an epidural. By golly this is making me tired. I'm going to bed.

14 comments:

diane said...

That picture is quite a treasure. I love it.

Robin Baker - The Blessed Hippie said...

you look SO HAPPY... great picture. At first all I saw was your happy face and then I finally saw the boys in the background. Oh the possibilities (he he) of a great scrapbook page!

Kricket said...

Ok, that makes me tired just looking at your picture lol.

karlie said...

Oh you are so gorgeous, and right after having twins. look at you, a brand new mommy...I hope I look half that good....=)

Amy Hall said...

The boys and I share a birthday! Several years apart:)

Alicia said...

What a cool picture! It actually took me a little while to find the babies though. haha.

Christin said...

Where are the "before" they were out pictures. (:

christin

Bryan and Ashley said...

I have no idea how you survived pushing twice. After an hour and a half I thought I was going to die. At least you got two dang cute little boys out of it! And...your etsy store is ADORABLE! You're so talented!

**The WEDDLE clan: said...

...you're my HERO!

Westlund Family said...

Oh goodness!

Sarah said...

What an awesome 'new mommy glow'!

Sarah said...

Awesome header, by the way. I was trying to figure out where you got that cool photo, then I figured it out and I was like, "Oh, that's so clever!"

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

Cute picture!
Oh I remember the day I had my twins! No c-section here either.... I wanted to just take a nap after the first one,but that's not quite how it works -- as you very well know!

Annalisa said...

amazing. and look how time flies...they are so big now and busy boys.