Sunday, October 26, 2008

Fun at Bates

A couple weeks ago we went to Bates Nut Farm with some friends of ours and had a great time! It was quite hot (90+ degree weather in October is so NOT fun) but we still had fun. David and Ethan loved looking at the animals and climbing all over the pumpkins.

Checking out the animals...

Climbing fences is sooo fun!

or sitting...

Cute little buddies...

Oh so strong!

Exploring...

Exploring some more...

Checking out the place...

Hmm, how are the pumpkins over here?

David's first date?!

Over here dad!

These are some pretty big pumpkins...

I tried so hard to get all three of them looking at me at the same time...didn't happen obviously...

Thirsty boys!

The mommas and their kids!

This momma with her kids (arghhh...I look like a pirate:)

And our family...

5 comments:

Robin Baker - The Blessed Hippie said...

I LOVE bates! minus the HOTness. cute pics

diane said...

The boys are getting so big! You will have a fun Halloween this year. They will love the candy.

Unknown said...

Good times! Is that Anne Romney in your picture? love that girl.

Bryan and Ashley said...

You guys are the cutest! What a fun day. The boys look like so much fun...I want another one. :)

Annalisa said...

the kids on the fence is hilarious. fun fun.